[CQ-Contest] Busted Q's, and similar

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Busted Q's, and similar
From: n5ul@wtaccess.com (Charles W. Shaw)
Date: Thu May 6 19:25:30 1999
Scott, K9MA said:
        "I'll cast another vote in FAVOR of log checking.  The important thing
is
that we all play by the same rules, and we know what they are."  I agree
with him and like the improvements in checking, however it appears that
some of us need to go back and look at the rules we are discussing:
        <http://www.arrl.org/contests/announcements/98/rules-all.html>
   7. Disqualifications and Penalties: (and others).

Also, if I were Tree or others involved;  I think I would find it very
difficult to believe that a machine could be made to do *exactly* what Rule
7 presently says!

73, Charles - N5UL