[Fwd: [CQ-Contest] Contest Filters at Dayton]

Subject: [Fwd: [CQ-Contest] Contest Filters at Dayton]
From: n4vhk@summitschool.com (Henry Heidtmann)
Date: Sun May 9 21:36:31 1999
    I can attest to the quality of these filters. I picked several up
from Tim last year in Dayton, and they have proven themselves worthy in
our M/S and M/M efforts this past year.
Quality through and through, and my lot is small, with antennas just
about on top of each other....and the price is right.
    We even had some bandpass filter "accidents" in CQWW (you know,
several incorrect bands, and someone inadvertently putting it AFTER the
sb-220 amp....ouch....) and they held up.
See you all at the Suites!
73,
Henry Heidtmann, N4VHK
W4WS Contest Crew