[CQ-Contest] Re: Hearing Voices

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Hearing Voices
From: AD6E@aol.com (AD6E@aol.com)
Date: Wed May 19 14:19:25 1999

Interesting ...

I don't do much SSB, but occasionally get involved (SS was the last major SSB
effort) ... after such an ordeal I've noticed that telephone conversations
sound like slightly off-freq SSB for about a day.

I've also experienced the noisy FM radio in the car where I don't hear the
noise until someone complains.

After a CW event, I mentally read text in CW for a while. Not directly, but
indirectly .. difficult to explain.

73, Al  AD6E