[CQ-Contest] Software Survey and Screen Saver

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Software Survey and Screen Saver
From: sm3cer@contesting.com (Jan-Eric Rehn/SM3CER)
Date: Mon May 24 18:59:05 1999

Check the following URL: http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/ and scroll down the page
a bit and vote for your favorite contesting software on SM3CER Contest Service
Survey.

If you have any suggestions for the next topic on the Survey I'll be glad if
you drop me a note...

While you're there please also take a look at the nice little Screen Saver for
Windows I've found. It's showing a world map and the Gray Line, position of the
sun and the moon, sunset and sunrise time at your QTH, a clock showing your
computer time and more... You're welcome to surf to my site to download it (238
kB). It sure is a useful tool for a Contester and DX-er.

I wish you all GOOD LUCK in CQ WW WPX Contest the coming weekend!

73 de Jan

SM3CER, Jan-Eric Rehn
SSA Contest Manager - SWEDEN
SK3BG Webmaster
K6U at WRTC-96

E-mail: sm3cer@contesting.com
ICQ: 11074897

*** "Winners never quit, Quitters never win" ***