[CQ-Contest] EU FD Serial Number Study

Subject: [CQ-Contest] EU FD Serial Number Study
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher, W4AN)
Date: Sun Jun 6 12:45:54 1999

>53% repeat rate.

Ya... a real time saver those cut numbers are.  I can certainly understand
why those top-notch ops choose to send them.

This is a very good demonstration of how many ops don't think.  This is
just like the guy who I work in every Sprint who sends at 40WPM and botch's
the exchange EVERY time I work him.  Or hearing a guy sending at 38WPM in
the WPX and not getting any answers.  Or the guy who stays on 20 meters all
night in the WPX working 110 per hour when he could be on 40 doing 60.

My five year old put's it this way....   "HELLLLLOOOO?"

:)

73

Bill Fisher

Bill Fisher, W4AN (EX KM9P)