[CQ-Contest] New University Club Station!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] New University Club Station!
From: hwardsil@WOLFENET.com (Ward Silver)
Date: Mon Jun 21 18:51:49 1999

For those of you bemoaning the demise of your University club station -
banished to various tiny rooms with antennas in disrepair - take a look at
these beauties that just went up on the brand-spankin' new EE bldg at my
alma mater, University of Missouri at Rolla.

http://www.umr.edu/~w0eee/array.htm

Now that, my friends, is what an EE bldg should look like, don't you
think?

Yes, SIR!  And a big tip o' the cap to Tom Hammond, N0SS, who braved the
elements and the vagaries of Ozark contractors to help complete the job.

73, Ward N0AX (BSEEE '78)