[CQ-Contest] WPX Rumination

Subject: [CQ-Contest] WPX Rumination
From: n3bb@mindspring.com (Jim George, N3BB)
Date: Tue Jun 1 21:43:20 1999
Good grief!  The May conditions are interesting.  The boring part about
WPX, if there is one, comes from the lack of the DX on all six bands and
the need to work 'em on all six.  That won't be solved by a date move.  WPX
is a rate contest.  I like this contest and find the high rates and
constant action interesting, especially with the constant mults calling in.

Jim, N3BB