[CQ-Contest] how does you transceiver measure up?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] how does you transceiver measure up?
From: k4oj@tampabay.rr.com (Jim White, K4OJ)
Date: Mon Jul 19 04:06:55 1999
I would like the help of the learned readership of this reflector with a
current project.

I am looking at remodeling the operating position to do things like everyone
else who is into SO2R is doing it seems...making the monitor more central.
etc...

What I need help with is sizes....if you guys would take a moment to put a
tape measure on your transceivers and could tell me their height width and
depth I would be much obliged...I know how big the current gear is but do
not want to be constrained and would rather make the "garages" where the
xcvrs "park" big enough that should gear change they will be big enough to
allow any gear to "fit".  Obviously I do not need the size of a
TS50S........ICOM, Kenwood, Yaesu users with big footprint rigs please help
me out here...

I would appreciate your e-mailing me directly, if there is sufficient
interest I will summarize to the reflector for all to share.

HWD, please

73,

Jim, K4OJ
k4oj@tampabay.rr.com

Proud member of the Florida Contest Group - visit our website at:
http://www.4w.com/deemer/fcg.htm

The Florida Contest Group thanks K1ZZ and the ARRL for the opportunity to
represent the United States as W1AW/4 in the July 2000 IARU Radiosport HF
Championship!

The Florida Contest Group sponsors the Florida QSO Party, check out the FQP
website@:
http://home1.gte.net/wd4ahz/fcg/ssqp.htm