[CQ-Contest] IARU 2000

Subject: [CQ-Contest] IARU 2000
From: geoiii@kkn.net (George Fremin III)
Date: Wed Jul 28 18:43:58 1999
Jim Bearss writes:

> Does anyone know FOR SURE the dates for the IARU Contest in July 2000?
> It makes a difference to me now since I am planning my vacation already!
> Jim
> N7IN
> n7in@arrl.net

July 8-9 - 2000

There are several great places to get this sort of information.

>From the contest sponsor:
http://www.arrl.org/contests/cal2000.html

Or from one of great online contest calendars:

http://www.hornucopia.com/contestcal/

http://home.sn.no/~janalme/hammain.html

http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/

Also - most major contests happen on the same weekend
every year ie.

IARU is on the second full weekend in July each year.
CQ WW SSB is on the last full weekend in October each year etc.

I like this method best because it makes it easy for me to remember
when the contests are without having to go look it up.

--

George Fremin III
Johnson City, Texas             "Experiment trumps theory."