[CQ-Contest] Last 2 Revisited and Another Question

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Last 2 Revisited and Another Question
From: KK7SR@arrl.net (KK7SR@arrl.net)
Date: Mon Aug 2 17:23:24 1999
Greetings -

Thanks again for the tips and suggestions on full call sign useage during
contests.  I spent a lot of time listening this weekend and found myself
hoping I didn't sound like a few of the hams I heard (none in present
company I feel assured).  I stuck to full calls and didn't notice any
decline in my success rate.  Actually, I had a pretty good weekend.

As to my other question, I need some suggestions on the art of signal
report embellishment.  For example, when the other guy asks me to repeat my
call sign six times because he can "barely make it out in all the crud on
the band tonight" and then gives me a 5 by 9 signal report, I am forced to
wonder about him.  8-)  It just makes you want to go, "Huh?"

Having fun here,

Mel
KK7SR