[CQ-Contest] Young Contesters

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Young Contesters
From: k9yo@ix.netcom.com (K9YO- Cedrick Johnson)
Date: Mon Aug 16 17:13:52 1999

Hello CQ-Contesters-
I am Cedrick Johnson, K9YO, and I am putting together a site that will
showcase teenage contesters, and also provide a series of links that can
help young contesters with issues such as which rig to buy, how to SO2R,
etc... If you know of any young contesters, please have them get in contact
with me.

I really look forward to working with my peers and with the advice of the
seasoned ops!

-Cedrick
http://www.qsl.net/k9yo

Cedrick Johnson, K9YO ex. N9YXA, Z2/N9YXA
Aurora, Illinois
Systems Analyst/Programmer
10-10: 67368
Visit the K9YO Contest Station online at:
http://www.qsl.net/k9yo

NorilTech Intranet: http://ihacs10/c1johnso

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
- Walter Bagehot