[CQ-Contest] Latest SS excitement as seen from WPac section

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Latest SS excitement as seen from WPac section
From: vr2bg@harts.org.hk (VR2BrettGraham)
Date: Fri Aug 6 01:25:20 1999
While there's a point where there's too many categories, expanding
beyond A/B/Q/multiop benefits those who then become something other
than A/B/Q/multiop.  Little downside to anyone there.

And while the notice might be short, it isn't as if there hasn't been
a change in SS exchanges before.  This has happened in my short time, if
I'm not mistaken.

But what surprises me is that 73/73, 74/74 or whatever it is today has
been suggested to be something less honorable than it is.  I remember
busting my butt to get into a Top Ten box but it was the likes of K7SS'
sweep-in-as-many-Qs efforts which I thought was really something.

And still are.

73, VR2BrettGraham