[CQ-Contest] WAE from LA

Subject: [CQ-Contest] WAE from LA
From: Harald.Gerlach@vs.dasa.de (Gerlach, Harald)
Date: Tue Aug 10 09:17:16 1999
dr OMs,

after several years of taking part in the WAE (with DL0HN) this year I have
to be from 10.09. to 26.09. in the USA because of business. After a few
sleepless nights with nightmares with non-WAE scenarios now a new idea is
growing. It could be very nice to take part the WAE from the other side.
Pileup from EU, sending QTCs and so on.

My request is: Is there a contestgroup or OM near Los Angeles who want to
take part at the WAE, and I can be the second (or third, or forth ... ) OP
with them/him.

Please send me a proposal via email to harald.gerlach@vs.dasa.de

Help me that this year will not be the first without WAE.

73

de Harald, DL2SAX