[CQ-Contest] SAC Contest times incorrect in QST

Subject: [CQ-Contest] SAC Contest times incorrect in QST
From: joe@microserve.net (Joe Stepansky)
Date: Wed Aug 18 20:42:05 1999
The Scandinavian Activity Contest times have been 1500Z on Saturday to 1800Z
on Sunday.  Well, this year it's only a 24 hour contest, from 1200Z Saturday
to 1200Z Sunday (CW on September 18-19, SSB one week later).  I discussed
this via email with LA9HW (who's contest web site still has the old times)
and he acknowledged that the times have changed, at least for this year.
I'll leave it to others to explain why they changed.

In any case, the times in September's QST are incorrect, just as they are on
ARRL's Web site.  I'd hate for anyone to show up at 1500Z only to find out
the contest has been running for three hours.

73 Joe KQ3F