[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Contest Sent Exchanges

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Contest Sent Exchanges
From: k7qq@juno.com (Rex J Maner)
Date: Mon Sep 6 17:20:13 1999
Quacks.
When I wrote about a station changing Power levals in a contest < I was
not refering to  a station that was going to submit a log,  I've got on
in many test nd worked 50 or 100 QSO's and not sent in a log.  This guy
could change his power leval with every QSO and it is his business.  He
could even send a SN for power leval and it would not be illegal for each
(Serious)   LOG SUBMITING station to log the info recieved .

K7QQ

CT does allow you to change the sent power in the middle.  The command
TXPWR
brings up a box you enter the transmitter power in.  I made a small log
with
qsos at different power levels and checked the ARRK format log and the
changes
in power were reflected in the log.
73 bruce kd6ww@inreach.com

k8cc wrote:

> A number of people have expressed the opinion that the sent power from
DX