[CQ-Contest] October QST Comments

Subject: [CQ-Contest] October QST Comments
From: jono@enteract.com (Jon Ogden)
Date: Wed Sep 15 14:41:53 1999

Jon Ogden wrote:

>Well, after looking at my October QST, at least I can say the advertisers
>see contesters as valuable!  Did anyone notice the Icom ad just inside
>the cover that has the "contest season checklist"?  I thought it was
>pretty good.

One other comment I forgot to make about the issue was the excellent
article in the DX section by Bernie, W3UR on the subject of giving full
callsigns.  Congrats on an excellent job Bernie and thank you for
educating us.  I learned a lot on the subject during the "last 2"
discussion a number of weeks back and I was glad to see the issue given
an even broader audience by being put in QST.

73,

Jon
KE9NA

The Second Amendment is NOT about duck hunting!

Jon Ogden

jono@enteract.com
www.qsl.net/ke9na