[CQ-Contest] Contest programs used in EU HF 1999

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest programs used in EU HF 1999
From: danilo.brelih@siol.net (Dan, S50U)
Date: Mon Sep 20 15:39:39 1999
Hi

You may see on the chart at http://lea.hamradio.si/~scc/hfc/euhfc99.html
what was the most frequently used software (or editor..hi) in EU HF
Championship 1999 contest. Thanks to all the writers supporting our
contest making our life with log processing a bit easier.
More charts of EUHF 1999 will be shown immediately after the final
computer and manual log's checking.
Please expect CLAIMED SCORES soon! We will promptly inform you on this
mailing list.

CU fm Dan, S50U

SCC webmaster : http://lea.hamradio.si/~scc
Danilo Brelih                              HAM: S50U
Gorje #14 A                              email: danilo.brelih@siol.net
5282 Cerkno                                 or: s50u@hamradio.si
Slovenia                                   tel: +386 65 745 117
              http://lea.hamradio.si/~s50e