[CQ-Contest] You should have a reason for everything you do.

Subject: [CQ-Contest] You should have a reason for everything you do.
From: DougKR2Q@aol.com (DougKR2Q@aol.com)
Date: Wed Sep 29 20:35:22 1999
In a message dated 9/29/99 8:49:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jono@enteract.com writes:

<< While you may not be able to win the US in some places in the US, what we
 in the US tend to forget is that winning your state is practically like
 winning your country and winning your ARRL division is practically like
 winning your continent in most parts of the world. >>

How true.  When I first starting "serious" contesting, I competed against
another W2 for 15 monoband (all the time).  It was a blast.  I don't think
either us even made the "box" for mono 15 (maybe there wasn't a box for
monoband?), but who cared...it was great competition with instant results.

Doug KR2Q