[CQ-Contest] 1999 PA QSO Party ** Out-of-state ** E-mail log submissions

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 1999 PA QSO Party ** Out-of-state ** E-mail log submissions
From: adamr@frontiernet.net (Adam Rossi)
Date: Tue Oct 5 07:05:35 1999

1999 PA QSO Party  ** Out-of-state **   E-mail log submissions

Hello all, this is Bob NA2X,

This coming weekend (October 9 - 10th) is the PA QSO Party's  42nd year !!

Check out the rules at :
http://members.aol.com/doughdh/paqsoparty/paqso.htm

Doug, W3HDH, and I have arranged for me to handle the outside of Pennsylvania,
PA QSO Party logs via E-mail for this year.

 **** Notice, just logs outside of PA  for the  PA QSO Party  !!! ******

Out-of-state stations, you can send your 1999 PA QSO Party E-mail logs to :

NA2X@ARRL.NET

The best method to attach a Zipped text file of your summary sheet, all log
pages
and dupe sheets.

If you send your log to me, my intention is to acknowledge receiving
each log by a return message to the sender within a couple days, stating
that the log was received and could be read OK.  I'll let you know if I
have any problems reading your log.

I'll post a list of preliminary scores from outside of Pennsylvania that
I've received, at :
http://www.frontiernet.net/~adamr/99outsta.html

If you've qualified for the "Worked All 67 Plaque" or the PA QSO Party Coffee
Mug, please send your order (with payment) directly to Doug, W3HDH, as
outlined
in the rules.

And ESPECIALLY - MOST IMPORTANT  --  even though you've submitted an
E-mail log, please consider making a donation of $1 OR TWO to the
Nittany ARC to help defray the costs of mailing the results, etc. !!
I'm sure they would very much appreciate it !

Have fun in the PA QSO Party !!
73,
Bob NA2X