[CQ-Contest] Stew

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Stew
From: k5na@texas.net (Richard L. King)
Date: Mon Dec 20 14:09:22 1999
I agree with Bill's comments 100%. The activity in this contest and/or
available QSOs goes down every year as more and more people switch to QRP
so they can be competitive and win a plaque.

It is no longer competitive to operate this event with QRO. Either get rid
of the low power multipliers or change the name of the event to the "Stew
Perry QRP Challenge".

73, Richard

k5na@texas.net