[CQ-Contest] 40-2CD + KT34XA

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 40-2CD + KT34XA
From: py2ny@asbyte.com.br (Vitor Luis PY2NY)
Date: Thu Jan 6 14:45:45 2000

Hello Friends

I was out of the list.
Best wishes for 2000 year, and hope to see
all of you on next contest...

I´m just finishing (after one year !!) the tower,
22 meters high. I´m studying to put 40-2CD
on the top (around 26 meters high) and
KT34XA just 3 meters under it. I´m improving
antenna farm to be more competitive next
contest season, leaving R7 vertical (old and
trustful "friend").
My preocupation
is with weight of these antennas - I´m feeling
more secure with 40-2CD on the top. Does
anyone has experience with this set? What can
you say about it ? I´ll really appreciate any
sugestion!!! I´d like to maintain the yagis
at the same direction (no 90 degrees
deviation) - could it be possible ??
Sorry for my bad English redaction...
73 for all of you. Your knowledge