[CQ-Contest] Field Day Novices

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Field Day Novices
From: W3DMB@aol.com (W3DMB@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jan 10 14:59:28 2000
There are still about 65,000 Novice Class operators and 144,000 Tech+ hams (a
few might not jump to the new so-called General Class license) who will still
be limited to the Novice CW bands...
IMHO  -  So for the few I think the ARRL should keep the Provision of the
Novice / Tech+ provision for Field day (at least for a year or two). It might
be a question of honor.
Jerry, W3DMB