[CQ-Contest] PACC contest station looking for ops...

Subject: [CQ-Contest] PACC contest station looking for ops...
From: dareid@synopsys.com (dareid@synopsys.com)
Date: Mon Jan 31 12:57:21 2000
Hi all,
Would you like to operate a nice QRO station in the PACC?

I'm located in the countryside near Eindhoven in the southern part
of Holland and looking for a few good ops to operate with me in the
upcoming PACC contest (12/13th Feb 2000) - in the CW only
section QRO MOST.

my station for the contest consists of:
homemade 2 element monobanders for 10,15,20,40 and 80M
(10M-40M are rotatable from the shack)
a multiband vertical (AP8A)
40M dipole suspended over a pond
40M linear loaded vertical
10M 2 ele cubical quad
a 4 ele 10M homebrew beam
TS850SAT with all filters
FL2100B amplifier
Colins 30L1 amplifier
DSP audio filter
Pentium 200 PC running CT software

Currently we have 2 operators - DF5RF and myself - the more the
merrier...

if you are interested in operating ( or visiting) the station - please
contact me directly.

You can visit my website to see what the station was like in the
CQWW '98 and other contests:

http://www.qsl.net/~pa3hbb and follow the link to 'articles'

It is much improved since then and gets better after every contest.

Take care en GUD DX

73 de Dave
PA3HBB / G0BZF