[CQ-Contest] MN QSO Party this weekend

Subject: [CQ-Contest] MN QSO Party this weekend
From: webmaster@rossiya.net (Sean Warner K0XQ)
Date: Wed Feb 2 09:52:03 2000
The 2nd annual Minnesota QSO Party will be this Saturday, February 5th, from
1400-2400 UTC (8 AM-6 PM Central time). I'm happy to announce that it looks
like we will be able to get all 87 Minnesota counties on the air for the
event, provided the weather cooperates--knock on wood, the long term
forecast for this weekend looks good!

Full rules & details, as well as a county map of announced mobile
operations, are available at the MNQP website at http://www.rossiya.net .
Plaques & prizes are awarded to all category winners. The MNQP is supported
by TR Log, WriteLog for Windows, & NA.

Hope to meet u on the air before the Sprints!

73 de K0XQ Sean

Sean Warner
webmaster@rossiya.net
Andover, MN USA
Amateur Radio Station K0XQ
http://www.rossiya.net
Krenkel Central Radio Club of the Russian Federation (US Mirror)
CQ-M International DX Contest
Minnesota QSO Party
Russian Radio on the Internet