[CQ-Contest] TCG seeking players for North American Sprint team(s)

Subject: [CQ-Contest] TCG seeking players for North American Sprint team(s)
From: snorthcutt@mindspring.com (Scott Northcutt)
Date: Wed Feb 2 01:00:18 2000
The Tennessee Contest Group is looking for team players for this weekend
in the North American SSB Sprint.  You do not have to live in Tennessee
to be on one of our teams.  Unlike NAQP, Sprint teams consist of 10
members.  We are still building our first one, but will submit as many
teams as we have players for.  If you'd like to contest with us, drop me
a line.  Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon!

73,
--Scott Northcutt, N4JN
Tennessee Contest Group (K4TCG) http://www.k4ro.net/tcg