[CQ-Contest] NA Sprint CW Cancelled!!!!

Subject: [CQ-Contest] NA Sprint CW Cancelled!!!!
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L. Martin)
Date: Fri Feb 11 16:55:51 2000
If Texas DX Society doesn't field a complete team of ten operators, I will
cause this season's NA Sprint CW contest to be cancelled.

Full attentuation will be placed on 20, 40, and 80m CW segments of the bands.

Flutter and LDE effects will be enabled rendering speeds above 5wpm unreadable.

The Auroras Borealis will be visible in Teguchigalpa!

Micro-Stratification effects of the ionosphere into thousands of flat, parallel
layers will kill all high angle antenna radiation inhibiting close-in (200-3000
mile) QSO's.

Clearisil will be applied to the solar disk to remove the spots.

The earth's magnetosphere will be caused to be pumped at subacoustic rates,
adversely affecting the operation of headphones and speakers.

To preclude this happening, I need three more brave souls to take that big step
across the line that that great Texas Hero William B. Travis drew in the sand
at the Alamo and fill the remaining three open spots on the TDXS team.

Join the TDXS Team and help carry the TDXS banner in front of and high above
envious,  also-ran teams from other, much smaller states.

Dale Martin, KG5U
kg5u@hal-pc.org
http://www.hal-pc.org/~kg5u