[CQ-Contest] ARRL CW Op Avail NW

Subject: [CQ-Contest] ARRL CW Op Avail NW
From: danweisenburger@mindspring.com (Dan Weisenburger)
Date: Mon Feb 14 00:29:55 2000
Hi find myself suddenly attending an RF Conference at work later this =
week in Bellevue Washington.  I will be staying over the weekend and am =
available as a multiplier hunter for any MS/MM operations.

I'd like very much to join with a group that could use an extra hand and =
a pair of ears.

Please respond to one of the following email addresses.

kw4t@forestlake.com

kw4t@mindspring.com

jdweise@uswest.com

That last address is my work address and I'll be there until noon on =
Wednesday C.S.T.

73 from Lake Moneysgone,  Dan,  KW4T