[CQ-Contest] Radio/mic question

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Radio/mic question
From: k9mi_mike@ameritech.net (Michael Brown)
Date: Wed Feb 23 09:49:26 2000
Hope this isn't too far off topic, but I recently picked up a TS 850,
and I was thinking about getting the Heil headset with the "Dx"
element for it. Most of my operating is contesting and dx'ing, even
though I'm definitly LP (low profile or little pistol, your choice!)
so I'll need all the help I can get.  So who better to ask then the
contest communtiy if this is a good choice, or a poor choice.

Thanks...

Mike K9MI