[CQ-Contest] Country file update 19 March 2000

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Country file update 19 March 2000
From: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Sun Mar 19 14:53:36 2000
[I forgot about FO0AAA - I re-released all the files.  Thanks Doug N6RT]

The country files for CT/NA/TR/WL have been updated. They can be found at:

        CT/TR:  http://www.k1ea.com (click on the Country Files link)
        NA:     http://www.contesting.com/datom/ (click on the NA Support Files
link)
        WL:     I have mailed the file to Randy K5ZD to upload to the web

Or send a message to ct-user-REQUEST@contesting.com with a line like:

        GET cty.dat

in the message body.  NOTE: Only cty.dat, arrl.cty, cqww.cty and iaru.cty
are available this way.

NA Notes:

Don't forget to run NAU after installing the updated COUNTRY.DAT file.

WriteLog Notes:

You MUST run the "Convert CTY to WriteLog" program from the Writelog
program folder.

The release notes are as follows:

18 March 2000 (CTY-1001)

    * Added new country East Timor, 4W with prefix mapping 4W and callsign
      mapping 4U1ET.
    * Added new country Chesterfield I., TX0 with prefix mapping TX.
    * Added KT8X/BY4BNS to callsign list for China, BY.
    * Added FO0AAA to callsign list for Clipperton, FO/c.
    * Added MM/W3LEO to callsign list for Scotland, GM.
    * Changed primary prefix for Mt. Athos from SY to SV/a.  Removed SY
      prefix mapping.  Added SY2A callsign mapping.
    * Added SY to prefix list for Greece, SY5 to Dodecanese, and SY9 to
      Crete.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>