[CQ-Contest] NK7U WPX Live Webcam

Subject: [CQ-Contest] NK7U WPX Live Webcam
From: k7mk@micron.net (k7mk@micron.net)
Date: Thu Mar 23 10:26:31 2000
The NK7U webcam will be on the air this weekend during the WPX SSB
contest. We are planning on running a Multi-Multi operation.

During ARRL DX CW the K1TTT cam was on the air from the East Coast. Now
you can take a peak at the action from the West Coast (Eastern Oregon).

Enjoy the cam and send us your comments (there is a comment area on the
bottom of the webcam page). Here is the link:

http://netnow.micron.net/~jcullum/cam/cam.html

The cam should go "live" Friday afternoon while we are setting up.

Good luck during the contest.

Jim/K7MK - Team NK7U