[CQ-Contest] 40m op wanted

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 40m op wanted
From: NQ4I@compuserve.com (Rick Dougherty)
Date: Mon Apr 3 20:33:55 2000
Hello all...looking for a person who is interested in operating the cqww
ssb test in Oct from NQ4I m-m...I am interested is somebody who knows the
band, is open to cq'ing on the band, is interested in joining an up and
coming multi operation...we offer good food, good company, a bed to sleep
in, decent equipment and antennas to use...what we expect...lots of 40m
qso's...a competitive spirit, a team player...if interested e-mail to
nq4i...thanks de Rick