[CQ-Contest] S02R? leave it alone...

Subject: [CQ-Contest] S02R? leave it alone...
From: KI9A@aol.com (KI9A@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jun 4 11:26:28 2000
I've been reading the so2r thresd with interest....my opinion is this-leave
it alone!
Yeah, maybe the guy across town does make more Q's with 2 radio's than I do
with only 1.
But hell, the guy with a 100' tower & a large tribander will kick the snot
out of me with a small tribander at 25'....should we make even more classes
for antenna heights?  Maybe rig types ( 781's & 1000D's vs 706's & old
drakes?) ??
C'mon guys, someone mentioned earlier that a win in a class with only a
handful for guys is not nearly as satisfying as one with many in it.  At what
point do we stop creating new classes?

73/Chuck KI9A