[CQ-Contest] A note from 4O0A about VO0A

Subject: [CQ-Contest] A note from 4O0A about VO0A
From: Kn7y@aol.com (Kn7y@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jun 6 10:34:08 2000
Thank you, Milan, for the following email direct...

Hello Jack,

Thank you for your comment on our 4O0A CQ on 21 Mhz.We are now aware of that
problem, we corected this problem during the contest, but for unfortunately,
many people got VO0A. The CQ call was stored in F1 memory as "4O0A 4O0A
TEST", and ptt relays were too slow, so the first dot always got lost.
Operators on 21 Mhz were: Boban YZ1AU, Mladen YU7NU and Srecko YU1DX, and
they may also contact you. I was operator on 14 Mhz.

73 gl de Milan, YU1ZZ