[CQ-Contest] RTTY Roundup/PSK31

Subject: [CQ-Contest] RTTY Roundup/PSK31
From: AA4NC@aol.com (AA4NC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jan 2 22:48:13 2001
Last year there was a fair amount of activity in PSK31 during the RTTY
Roundup. I expect this year will be even bigger for PSK31, so I'm trying to
gear up a bit. I have two questions:

In reading the rules, I find no mention of whether or not you are allowed to
work a station on a different mode on the same band. (i.e -  Can I work W4XX
on 20m Baudot, then work W4XX later on 20m PSK31)? I would think not, but
there seems to be no specific prohibition against it.  For those of you who
used both modes last year, is that the way it's done?

I'm using Digipan on PSK31. Does its log file import to WF1B, or am I better
off hand logging and adding it in later?

73,

Will