[CQ-Contest] Re: Stew Perry Summary and grids

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: Stew Perry Summary and grids
From: frenaye@pcnet.com (Tom Frenaye)
Date: Wed Jan 3 22:09:19 2001
Since the heading says "grids" I'd assume the original use (last year?) was
for noting the number of grids a station worked, not what grid someone was
located in.   I'd find the number of grids worked a more useful statistic
to have reported.

                  -- Tom/K1KI

At 08:33 AM 1/1/2001 +0000, N7WantsAdvice wrote:

I would really like a consensus.

Should ANY exchange info be shown in the summaries
and if so, what is the limit?