[CQ-Contest] Exchange info in Summaries

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Exchange info in Summaries
From: k4bai@worldnet.att.net (John Laney)
Date: Thu Jan 4 17:11:00 2001
Dink and all:

I recommend publishing QTH information where it affect awards.  In other
words, if there is an award for high state or ARRL Section, the report
will be far less meaningful if the section or state is not included.
But, if the QTH information is not part of an awards program (such as
the Grid Square in the Stew Perry Challenge), you might consider not
listing it.  I'd find it far more informative in the Stew Perry results
to give the State of the station submitting the score than the Grid
Square.  Maybe it's just because I haven't been giving out grid squares
(haven't been working such contests and 6 meters) but for a few years.
In contests where the QTH information is almost always determined from
the call used, such as CQWW, I'd continue to list the QTH information
(zone).

73,

John, K4BAI.