[CQ-Contest] Contest Station Upgrade? ConvertaMac?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest Station Upgrade? ConvertaMac?
From: pk@ij.net (Paul E. Knupke, Jr.)
Date: Sun Jan 7 13:12:49 2001
The answer is generally no.   The Macs use a whole different video standard
than the VGA and SVGA standard used in the PC world.   I guess there has
never been enough demand for a mac monitor to vga convertor.  I checked out
the only place I could think that might carry anything like that, Blackbox
doesn't even have one.

If the question was to use a SVGA monitor with a Mac, there are converters
for that though.