[CQ-Contest] CQ 160m -- MU2K

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ 160m -- MU2K
From: G3SQX@email.com (G3SQX@email.com)
Date: Tue Jan 23 16:12:39 2001

Hi folks,

I'm going to be on 1.8 MHz CW this weekend as MU2K, from the Guernsey
Amateur Radio Society, GU3HFN.  I'll have a dipole inverted vee, centre
at 55 feet, running E-W, (so a bit of vertical radiation thrown in,
perhaps), with 400w (max legal 1810-1850) single op.  Give me a call for
a multiplier.  East coast of the USA is usually OK given reasonable
conditions.  I can't promise any further -- but you never know!

73,

Ed, G3SQX

P.S.  Just in case you don't get the exchange, it will be 5nnGU.  Did I
give anything away?  Let's ask CQ magazine very nicely to make it
5nn serial/state/province, then at least we'll all have something more
challenging to copy!