[CQ-Contest] 30m contest - probably a spur

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 30m contest - probably a spur
From: okh.npi@gte.net (Rich Dailey, KA8OKH)
Date: Sat Jan 27 19:18:19 2001

I've since heard 2 other stateside stations on 30m.  A few times
I've heard both sides of the qso.  All signals are very weak...
certainly weaker than expected for 30m, given the station locations
and time of day (night).  So I suspect they are indeed just spurs,
as several have pointed out.  How they are landing in 30m is beyond
me.

Thanks to all,
Rich, KA8OKH