[CQ-Contest] Call for Speakers

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Call for Speakers
From: k1dg@ix.netcom.com (Doug Grant)
Date: Mon Jan 29 21:44:48 2001

Call For Speakers - 2001 Dayton Hamvention Contest Forum

The 2001 Contest Forum will take place on Saturday, May 19, 2001, 2 - 5
PM in the Hara Arena.

I have a few speaking slots available, in addition to some terrific
invited talks already signed up.

If you would like to propose a topic and would like to volunteer to
prepare a 30-minute talk, please contact me at

k1dg@ix.netcom.com

Topics of interest include Operating Techniques, Contest DXpeditions,
Contest Station Design, and similar. Non-contest DXpedition talks should
be directed to the DX forum, and antenna-only talks should be directed
to the Antenna Technology Forum. Talks should target the high-end,
state-of-the-art, or beyond. The audience and other speakers will
consist, as always, of the top operators and top station builders in our
sport.

Selected speakers will be notified in early March.

73, and see you in Dayton!

Doug K1DG