[CQ-Contest] C-Line Comments

Subject: [CQ-Contest] C-Line Comments
From: w3rj@fast.net (Richard Klinman)
Date: Sun Feb 4 15:02:59 2001
Guys,

Chas, K3WW, passed along an e-mail thread about the legend of the
Drake C-Line.  Are these things still in use by reasonable hams?  If so,

are there any URLs I can use to contact the cult using these antiques?
The reason for this request is that I have a pile of non-working C-Line
boxes that I want to get rid of.  I will never need them again, I think,
and
my mourning for their death is over.  Since new Drake parts are probably

no longer available, maybe someone would want them for parts to keep
their aging C-Lines going.

Any leads?

Thanks and 73,
Rich W3RJ