[CQ-Contest] 24 HOUR TIME

Subject: [CQ-Contest] 24 HOUR TIME
From: rvhoeft@intergraph.com (Hoeft, Roger V)
Date: Tue Feb 6 10:40:14 2001
Folks,

There's also an application from www.mapmaker.com called Sun Clock 4.0.
This shows a world map with solar and lunar cycles as well sun and moon
positions.  You can enter your QTH by entering your longitude and latitude
in the setup routine.  Although it doesn't sharpen pencils, it does support
multiple languages.  I use it for contesting to check grey lines - just make
sure you coordinate your system clock (hours ahead/behind UTC) to the proper
UTC setting; otherwise the sun will be setting in Alabama at noon.

73,

        Roger, KA9EKJ