[CQ-Contest] multi band change rule

Subject: [CQ-Contest] multi band change rule
From: n5nj@gte.net (Bob Naumann - N5NJ)
Date: Tue Feb 6 19:18:48 2001
Interesting perspective Jim.

For multi-single, I think it should be doubled to 12.  The reason I
say this is that in most cases, a multi-single station will run on one
band and change bands to work a multiplier and go back to running on
the first station.  Every time they do this, they use up two band
changes to work one QSO.  So, you do this 3 times, and the guys not
running can watch TV.

For Multi-2, leave it as-is with each one allowed to make 6 changes
per hour.

Robert E. Naumann
N5NJ / V26O
N5NJ@arrl.net