[CQ-Contest] Denied Access to Archived Files

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Denied Access to Archived Files
From: n2mg@contesting.com (Mike Gilmer - N2MG)
Date: Wed Feb 21 20:07:05 2001
Ivo,

The reflectors are only back up since a day or two ago after a major
hardware disaster.  The archives are another story and are only barely
functional.  Hopefully they'll get fixed soon.  Dave, KM3T and Bill, W4AN
(and others, I'm sure) are working hard at it.

Read some notes at the top of the http://www.contesting.com homepage.

73 Mike N2MG

http://www.peoplepc.com