[CQ-Contest] Re: [Force 12 Talk] Dayton Murphy Marauder reunion

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: [Force 12 Talk] Dayton Murphy Marauder reunion
From: jbnail@netzero.net (James Nail)
Date: Thu Feb 22 08:42:10 2001
Natan,

I remember those times well even Not as an MM'er.  I don't know if we spoke
outside of contests, but I remember your call KID well.  I was one of the BADXC
guys back then (Buffalo Area DX Club).  I wish sometimes the vanity calls
wouldn't of happened because I don't know who anyone is anymore!!  I've
been off
the air for about 20 years and now just getting back on with 100W and a
vertical.  That too will change...!  I don't know if Dayton is in my plans yet
this year, but good to hear and old friend from the early 70's.

Jim WA2MBP