[CQ-Contest] CQ Seattle, WA de WE9V

Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ Seattle, WA de WE9V
From: Chad.Kurszewski@motorola.com (Kurszewski Chad-WCK005)
Date: Fri Feb 23 08:34:42 2001
I'll be in the Seattle area this weekend and probably have
a day free to see the area and contesting friends.

I can be contacted here before 1pm PT, or you can try my
SkyTel 2-way by sending a short message to 5689632@skytel.com
(I'm not sure nationwide paging is turned on), or you
can contact me at the Doubletree Suites, 300 112 SE, Bellvue,
(425) 455-1300.  (Last name: Kurszewski)

I'll be arriving tonite at 9pm, and have the weekend free
except visiting my sister and family in Snohomish.

Chad WE9V