[CQ-Contest] What was I thinking?

Subject: [CQ-Contest] What was I thinking?
From: kw4t@state.net (Dan Weisenburger)
Date: Mon Feb 26 20:34:33 2001
Sorry about the bandwidth.  I don't know what causes the signals to jump
out at me when the band is closing when I open the filtering.  It must
be some form of contest fatigue.  Sort of like "Phantom CW" after the
contest is over".  This must be where my UBN goes to heck.

Just checked the radio again and it is true.  There is more noise with
the wide filtering which only makes sense. I hope I'm not coming down
with oldtimers disease.  Maybe I just want to hear more signals up here
in the black hole.

73 from Lake Moneysgone, Dan,  (call withheld by request)