[CQ-Contest] Waiting in the weeds

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Waiting in the weeds
From: kl7ra@blizzard.gcgo.nasa.gov (kl7ra)
Date: Wed Mar 7 09:33:00 2001
Bob, KQ2M writes:

 >I enjoy this game of "misdirection" and playing with the
 >"weed waiters" heads.

Well, I just looked you up in the Weed Waiters guidebook
1994 (but still probably okay) and under KQ2M is says
"sneaky, pretends to be so2r and gets freq back, mean."

Just to be fair, I looked up me, KL7RA and it said:
"Pathetic weed waiter, refuses to wait long, says things like
'Yo so2r op, your pot pie is done, go get it.'"

This last weekend you had a great ten meter freq so I tried to
steal it by a frontal attack by saying "Yo Bob, I'm taking this
freq,  resistance is futile" and you said "again, again".
Probably indicating when you are weak as water with heavy
aurora flutter stealing freqs gets a little tough.

As we say here in arctic dog mushing country:
"You can't run with the big dogs if you pee like a puppy"

73 Rich KL7RA