[CQ-Contest] March/April QEX issue

Subject: [CQ-Contest] March/April QEX issue
From: ei8ic@eircom.net (Tim Makins, EI8IC)
Date: Sun Mar 11 10:00:52 2001
Hi Henry - I am interested to know just why you make these regular postings
to the reflector ?
Are you financially involved  with the company that prints them ?
Do you hope that by seeing the contents, more people will buy them ?
As a low budget kind of a person, I can't afford to subscribe to all the
mags I'd like to, so your posts just leave me feeling curious but fed-up !
I wish someone would put some of the back numbers on the web for all around
the world without good reference libraries to see. Might stop people
re-inventing the wheel.

No criticism to you, Henry, just curious, that's all.

Tim EI8IC.