[CQ-Contest] Contester attendance at Dayton

Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contester attendance at Dayton
From: k1ir@designet.com (Jim Idelson)
Date: Sun Mar 11 15:36:40 2001
Thanks, Pete. This number has quickly converged to around 600-800, based on
Contest Dinner and Forum attendance.

Jim

 > At 09:41 AM 3/11/01 -0500, you wrote:
 >
 >Can anybody help me estimate in rough numbers how many people who identify
 >themselves as "contesters" attend Dayton?

I guess that the contester dinner sells out routinely, but don't I recall
that the limit last year was 325?  At least that gives you a "greater than"
number.

73, Pete N4ZR
Contesting is!

The World Contest Station Database
is waiting for your input at
http://www.qsl.net/n4zr

  <

Jim

The Information Resource for Conferencing Professionals
James S. Idelson
President
DesigNET International, Inc.
96 Morse Road